We definitely know what each of these quotes mean but just can’t follow; but we have to understand it’s not that hard.
- Abused patience turns to fury.
- Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
- The tongue like a sharp knife … Kills without drawing blood.
- Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
- Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
- There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.